- Iconic UNM building may get much-needed remodel
- Students demand end to ‘i-word’
- Starkid stars on YouTube
- Albuquerque Interfaith rallies for DREAM Act (Oct. 2010) – Albuquerque Interfaith – an alliance of churches, schools, and unions in New Mexico – invited the candidates for the 2010 elections to an accountability assembly to urge them to commit to supporting the Dream Act. A collaboration with Adrianna McGinley.
- UNM announces support for DREAM Act (Dec. 2010) – Thousands of undocumented students could be getting early Christmas presents later this month. That’s if Congress votes to pass the Dream Act — a bill that would give legal residency to undocumented students if they came to the country before age 16, graduated from high school and served in the military or graduated college.
- UNM apoya el DREAM Act (diciembre 2010) – Si hubiera sido aprobado, el DREAM Act habría realizado los sueños de miles de estudiantes indocumentados en los Estados Unidos.
For more from my University of New Mexico portfolio visit my UNM webpage.